Thursday, September 10, 2009

Missing: Pint of Ice Cream (72 Hours)

This week I lost a pint of ice cream. How do you do that? you ask. Yeah, I'd like to know the answser to that too. After work on Monday I went to the grocery store to get a few items including an $0.88 pint of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I went through the self-checkout and I had my own bag. When I got to the car I put the bag in the seat next to me. When I got home I remember taking the ice cream out of the bag and thinking, "Wow, this got pretty soft. Better put it in the freezer right away." Less than 60 minutes later with spoon in hand I opened the freezer and there was no ice cream. I took everything out of the freezer. No ice cream. I look through everything in the refrigerator. No ice cream. I checked all the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen. No ice cream. I checked the living room, the bedroom, the bathroom, No ice cream. All night I kept going back to the freezer to see if might have miraculously re-appeared but it didn't. It's been 72 hours and I haven't found a sticky mess and smelled anything weird. Where the heck did that ice cream go?

No comments:

Post a Comment