Monday, December 27, 2010

Frustration with...

...Facebook. Yes, as many of you know, my Facebook/e-mail account was hacking into the day after Thanksgiving. You might have received some e-mail scam that said it was from me (but wasn't) asking for money. Anyway, I notified Facebook the day I found out (the day AFTER Thanksgiving). I changed my Facebook password and let them know about the scam. Almost one month later they notified me that I had been part of scam (D'uh, I'd figured that out already) by deactivating my Facebook account. I had to notify them that I wanted to reactivate the account by e-mailing them some information (nothing sensitive). That was seven days ago and I still can't log into my Facebook account. UGGGHHHH!!!

Anyway, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Hope everyone had a good one. Ours was low key (they always are since it's just my sister, my mom and myself). To be honest I'm more excited that I had two days off work but dread going back the week between Christmas and New Year's because there is usually nothing for me to do. At least a three-four of the staff is on vacation (our offices in Canada and Australia actually just close down that week) so there is nobody there to support. It's going to be a long, long week four day week. I do get next Monday off for New Year's Day! Whoo-hooo!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment