Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stop the Music!

In the past couple of days I have been in two department stores and do you know what I heard? Christmas carols! It’s the second week in November and they are already playing Christmas music! UGH! So now I am determined not to set foot in either of those stores until at least December 1 (okay, maybe after Thanksgiving, depending on the sales this year).

Don’t get me wrong, I like Christmas music. I really do. But I like it around Christmas time! If I have to listen to Christmas music two months before the actually holiday (TWO MONTHS!) then by the time Christmas actually comes around I’m sick of it. Sick, sick, sick of it!!!! I couldn’t even image working in those places. Two months of listing to the same music, day after day after day. In my humble opinion, when you start to celebrate something too early by the time the actual holiday comes around it’s not as special.

No comments:

Post a Comment