Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Somebody Called the Cops

I live in an apartment complex and the "class" of people who live in apartments can vary. And it really one takes one tenant to bring down the whole complex. I've had my fair share of neigborhors of questionable class. Like the people who live across the hall. They have several weeks worth of newspapers in front of their door (and before you ask, they are home). Or the people downstairs who use their patio as a giant ashtray or a place to store automobile tires. And then there are always those loud drunk people in the parking lot at 2 a.m. (don't these people have jobs?).

And then there are times when somebody calls the cops, like last night. I think there was a young man and young woman living in the apartment downstairs (I'm not sure because I've seen several women) along with a todder. Everything was fine until around 6:30 p.m. when a moving truck showed up. Then the shouting started, with foul language drifting up to my window. And it wasn't long until two cops showed up (no I didn't call them - this time) to "supervise" someone moving out.

Did you know that law enforcement is requied when someone is moving? I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment